as KP 102) is a hormone
synthetic hexapeptide growth releasing peptide
(GHRP), which acts on the hypothalamus and gland
pituitary to release
on prolactin levels,
ACTH and cortisol.GHRP-2 is considered to be a
True HGH secretagogue,
meaning that stimulates secretion own body
- Enhances sexual desire and the desire for stimulation of the hypothalamus
- Increased muscle mass
- Reduce belly fat through lipolysis
- It increases energy and vitality
- It improves skin elasticity and wrinkles
- Increases resistance
- Accelerates the healing of wounds or surgery
- Strengthens the heart
- Improves the immune system
- It increases production of IGF-1, such as up to 50% in the first week
- Improves sleep patterns
- Improve vision and vision
- Increases calcium retention,
- strengthened and increased bone mineralization, bone density
- Increased protein synthesis,
- Improve vision and vision
- Reduces hepatic glucose uptake an effect which opposes that of insulin
- Promotes hepatic gluconeogenesis
- It contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
The decline of the natural production of growth hormone, which is produced once with the advancement in age, is not a consequence of the inability to produce growth hormone if not more a bad sign start of production. The pituitary gland of age people can produce the same amount of growth hormone as often in young people, but the elements that give the start of production, ghrelin and GHRH endogenous, are released in much smaller quantities, compared to a young person or no medical problems.Therefore, GHRP-2 is just as efficient in people with advanced age.
GHRP-2 has protective effect on the liver and also has anti-inflammatory effects; It seems that can grow production of IGF-1.
The peptide GHRP-2, is a product for making a dough cycle, and can also be used for manufacture of a dry mass.
GHRP-2 is one the best peptides for mass gain.
Major differences GHRP-2 and GHRP-6
Another important difference between GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 is that while the former is a little stronger and releases more growth hormone compared with GHRP 6, the second produces a strong increase in appetite
so in bulking cycles can be helpful, especially for athletes with little appetite.
GHRP-6 is responsible for the release of growth hormone in the body proper and does so by stimulating the pituitary gland amounts.
Although there are many similarities between the two peptides, one can not deny the fact that they also have major differences. Besides having differences in growth hormone release and stimulation of pituitary glands, GHRP 2 is known to have a better control on the release of prolactin and cortisol. Thats not all; Supplements based on GHRP-2 are relatively cheap compared to other supplements that are available in the market, including those based GHRP-6. There are a few individuals who choose GHRP 6 due to the fact that it has less impact on prolactin and cortisol; at least compared with GHRP 2.